Want To Get Verified On Facebook? It’s Easy!
You may be wondering how you can set yourself apart on social media. Nowadays, many agents are creating a presence on social media and it can feel like you’re just another face in the crowd. If you’ve felt a bit of that or you just want to show that your business page is a force to be reckoned with, you can now get a ‘Verified’ badge on your business page. This badge simply gives your page credibility and let’s Facebook users know that you can be trusted. Best of all, it’s easy as pie to get verified. Here’s how:
- Click Settings at the top of your business Page
- From General, click Page Verification
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
Facebook will then review your business page, make sure everything is as it should be, and send you a notification or email about your verification status within a few days.
Simple, right? Run through these steps whenever you get a second, and you’ll be a step ahead your competition in no time!
If you don’t have this particular setting on your business page, don’t worry. Facebook generally releases these features to groups of users over time, but they’ll get to you!